Wednesday 1 July 2015

Technique: Add a Tag (Challenge 12) - Winners

Good morning all!  I'm typing this post in the UK - so nice to be back home.  I'm typing this at 8.30pm Tuesday 30th June and the temperature is still 28°C - warmer than back in Michigan!!  I seem to have brought summer with me - enjoy!  

Anyway, enough of that, it's time to announce the winners of our Add a Tag challenge.  You guys rocked this challenge.  Our winners are:

WINNER


Great theme for the card.
Super tag with a lovely sentiment.  
Fab card!

HONOURABLE MENTIONS
(In order of submission)




Great graphic papers, love the monochromatic colour.
Super crisp tag!



So many points of interest with the tag and embellishments.
Really like the vintage feel.




Super contemporary card.
Great layout, love the graphic look.
Super fun tag!  





Very elegant tag and lovely gift ensemble.
Gorgeous vintage feel to this project.

Ladies, thanks so much for playing along with us.  Don't forget to pick up your badges from the sidebar and display them on your blogs.

There's still plenty of time to play along with our current challenge which is a theme - Up in the Air, but NO BIRDS!!  Still plenty of scope.  Have fun!!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! My Father-in-law will be tickled pink when I tell him his card won an award! I am truly honoured!! See you again soon, hugs to all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me as the winner...congrats to the others too!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners and thanks for the shout out!!

    ReplyDelete